Sunday, February 1, 2009

------------------Busy Day!

Mama Lychelle looking like her old self already!

Uncle Scott and Aunt Lila came for a visit for their birthdays yesterday. Happy B-day guys! Lexie was on her best behavior and was very social so Uncle Chris and Aunt Megan came to say hi. It was good to see the veteran parents in action. Chris showed none of the fear in the eyes that plague so many of the first pictures of Lexie and me. Chris really made my day when he told me that this age was the best part. I always thought this was supposed be the tough part when they don't sleep through the night, but not so much according to Chris. He told me to wait until around 7 months for the real fun to begin. Thanks for good news Chris, your the best.

The Last night we went out for dinner. Lexie's first time out to dinner and her first time for sushi. The folks took us to Hapi in Laguna Beach. Lychelle has been craving sushi for a long time now, and Hapi is one of her favorite spots. Dinner was great, and Lexi was a perfect angel the whole time. Hardly a peep out of her! Bad daddy didn't any pictures at dinner though. My apologies, I was too busy stuffing my face.

To cap off the evening we had some dessert with the family and a relaxing car ride home. Lexie loves a good car ride. Better than any sleeping pill. Just watch out for those red lights, Lexie hates red lights...
Scott & Lyla meeting Lexie


Uncle Scott holds Lexie for the first time.
Aunt Megan showing her pro status
Uncle Chris Looking proud

First time to Laguna!

Poor Lexie starved for attention as usual!

Looking right at home in Laguna!

2 comments:

  1. Last night was so special; the whole family together! Lila and Scott fell in love with Lexie, of course! Allow me to brag: Lychelle was a beautiful pregnant lady, and now, only 10 days after giving birth, she is simply gorgeous and glowing, and more lovely-looking than ever. And...you should see Michael change a diaper! He is awesome. His diaper dude bag serves him well. I'm so proud of all my family, I could burst! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and stories. Lexie is so loved.

    ReplyDelete