Saturday, January 17, 2009

Walk it out...


So Lychelle has walked more in the last week than she has in the past year I think. Every day we walk 3, 4, or 5 thousand miles usually in search of some new and exotic spicy food. I thought for sure the Thai curry on Thursday was going to the trick, but alas I think it worked better on me than on her. Today we walked the beach with the folks and grabbed some lunch. It was a beautiful day at Crystal Cove, and the grub at the Beachcomber was great, but Lexie still didn't want to come out and join the fun. Maybe tomorrow Lychelle will make me walk to Tijuana for some authentic Mexican food. Can't wait...


2 comments:

  1. Iabsolutely love this journal. Lexie is so lucky! Keep on walking! Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a spectacular day at Crystal Cove, and we did have fun. Now, I'm dreaming of the day we'll have a picture of Lexie on my special rock!

    ReplyDelete